Bylaws and Procedures Committee
This committee meets on an as needed basis to determine any necessary changes to the Bylaws and also any potential changes in procedures and then presents these changes to the full board.
Hot Topics & News
- Town Hall Meeting – Long-Term Impacts of the Aliso Canyon Gas Leak
- Application for Police Permit for 19563 Parthenia Street
- LAPD Pancake Breakfast & Open House
- Learn About LimeBike
- Take the Survey
- Mayor’s Weekly Update
- Commercial Cannabis Signage Ordinance Information
- Construction Has Begun on the Oakridge Estate Park
The Friends of Oakridge is excited to announce that the City of Los Angeles has begun construction on The Oakridge Estate Park. READ MORE
- Los Angeles County Superior Court is seeking qualified citizens to apply for the Los Angeles County Civil Grand Jury.
- METRO Relocation Info
- Re-imagining Reseda Blvd – Help Make the Matador Mile!
- LA Needs to Borrow $50 to 70 Million to Pay Out Lawsuits, Committee Concludes
- Possible New Gas Leak Reported at Porter Ranch Near Plugged Well
- LAFD Launches New SOBER Unit Pilot Program