BYLAWS AND STANDING RULES:
- Standing Rules and Procedures – Revised by the NSNC Board on March 3, 2014.
Below is the updated version of the Northridge South Neighborhood Council Bylaws. This is the governing document for this group.
- Bylaws – Approved 9-1-15
- Click here for PDF (March 3, 2014 revised version)
- Click here for PDF (Oct 29, 2013 version)
- Click here for PDF (Apr 26, 2010 version)
- Click here for PDF (Apr 23, 2010 version)
- Click here for PDF (Feb 2010 version)
- Click here for PDF (May 2009 version)
The latest version reflects final changes requested by DONE and the City Attorney.
Hot Topics & News
- Town Hall Meeting – Long-Term Impacts of the Aliso Canyon Gas Leak
- Application for Police Permit for 19563 Parthenia Street
- LAPD Pancake Breakfast & Open House
- Learn About LimeBike
- Take the Survey
- Mayor’s Weekly Update
- Commercial Cannabis Signage Ordinance Information
- Construction Has Begun on the Oakridge Estate Park
The Friends of Oakridge is excited to announce that the City of Los Angeles has begun construction on The Oakridge Estate Park. READ MORE
- Los Angeles County Superior Court is seeking qualified citizens to apply for the Los Angeles County Civil Grand Jury.
- METRO Relocation Info
- Re-imagining Reseda Blvd – Help Make the Matador Mile!
- LA Needs to Borrow $50 to 70 Million to Pay Out Lawsuits, Committee Concludes
- Possible New Gas Leak Reported at Porter Ranch Near Plugged Well
- LAFD Launches New SOBER Unit Pilot Program