BYLAWS AND STANDING RULES:
- Standing Rules and Procedures – Revised by the NSNC Board on March 3, 2014.
Below is the updated version of the Northridge South Neighborhood Council Bylaws. This is the governing document for this group.
- Bylaws – Approved 9-1-15
- Click here for PDF (March 3, 2014 revised version)
- Click here for PDF (Oct 29, 2013 version)
- Click here for PDF (Apr 26, 2010 version)
- Click here for PDF (Apr 23, 2010 version)
- Click here for PDF (Feb 2010 version)
- Click here for PDF (May 2009 version)
The latest version reflects final changes requested by DONE and the City Attorney.
- Los Angeles County Superior Court is seeking qualified citizens to apply for the Los Angeles County Civil Grand Jury.
- What is Open Space? Informational meetings being held at various locations.
- Mayor’s Weekly Update
- METRO Relocation Info
- Upcoming events
- FREE BULKY ITEM DROP OFF
- Re-imagining Reseda Blvd – Help Make the Matador Mile!
- LA Needs to Borrow $50 to 70 Million to Pay Out Lawsuits, Committee Concludes
- Possible New Gas Leak Reported at Porter Ranch Near Plugged Well
- LAFD Launches New SOBER Unit Pilot Program