Various committees have been formed to oversee projects undertaken by the neighborhood council. The committee list is below. Committee chairpersons present relevant information at agenda-setting meetings. These meetings are usually held the second Monday of each month, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Northridge Middle School library. Presentations are made throughout the evening and do not follow a strict time allotment schedule.
- Budget and Finance Committee
- Bylaws and Procedures Committee
- Community Activities and Projects Committee
- Environmental – Sustainability Committee
- Executive Committee
- Government Affairs Committee
- Outreach and Communications Committee
- Planning & Land Use Committee
- Public Safety Committee
- Transportation and Public Works Committee
Ad Hoc Committees
- Citrus Sunday Event (created Nov 2011)
- Education Committee (created Nov 2011)
- PUBLIC HEARINGS Re: 8440 N Balboa & 19519 W. Roscoe
- PUBLIC NOTICE Re: Installation of phone company cabinet at 17630 N. Strathern.
- Construction Has Begun on the Oakridge Estate Park
The Friends of Oakridge is excited to announce that the City of Los Angeles has begun construction on The Oakridge Estate Park. READ MORE
- Mayor’s Weekly Update
- Los Angeles County Superior Court is seeking qualified citizens to apply for the Los Angeles County Civil Grand Jury.
- What is Open Space? Informational meetings being held at various locations.
- METRO Relocation Info
- FREE BULKY ITEM DROP OFF
- Re-imagining Reseda Blvd – Help Make the Matador Mile!
- LA Needs to Borrow $50 to 70 Million to Pay Out Lawsuits, Committee Concludes
- Possible New Gas Leak Reported at Porter Ranch Near Plugged Well
- LAFD Launches New SOBER Unit Pilot Program