Various committees have been formed to oversee projects undertaken by the neighborhood council. The committee list is below. Committee chairpersons present relevant information at agenda-setting meetings. These meetings are usually held the second Monday of each month, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Northridge Middle School library. Presentations are made throughout the evening and do not follow a strict time allotment schedule.
- Budget and Finance Committee
- Bylaws and Procedures Committee
- Community Activities and Projects Committee
- Environmental – Sustainability Committee
- Executive Committee
- Government Affairs Committee
- Outreach and Communications Committee
- Planning & Land Use Committee
- Public Safety Committee
- Transportation and Public Works Committee
Ad Hoc Committees
- Citrus Sunday Event (created Nov 2011)
- Education Committee (created Nov 2011)
- Los Angeles County Superior Court is seeking qualified citizens to apply for the Los Angeles County Civil Grand Jury.
- What is Open Space? Informational meetings being held at various locations.
- Mayor’s Weekly Update
- METRO Relocation Info
- Upcoming events
- FREE BULKY ITEM DROP OFF
- Re-imagining Reseda Blvd – Help Make the Matador Mile!
- LA Needs to Borrow $50 to 70 Million to Pay Out Lawsuits, Committee Concludes
- Possible New Gas Leak Reported at Porter Ranch Near Plugged Well
- LAFD Launches New SOBER Unit Pilot Program