As per the Bylaws of the NSNC, “The officers of the Board (“Officers”) shall include the following positions which all together comprise the Executive Committee.
List of Executive Board Members: View
From the Bylaws (Article VI, Section D):
1. Officer Duties – The duties of the Officers are as follows and also include such additional duties as may be adopted by official action of the Board:
a. The President shall act as the chief executive of the Council and shall preside at all Council meetings.
b. The Vice President shall serve in place of the President if the President is unable to serve.
c. The Secretary shall keep minutes of all Board meetings. An Alternate Secretary may be appointed by the Board to serve in the absence of the Secretary, as needed. Unless the person serving as Alternate Secretary is already a Board member, he or she shall not have any of the rights of a Board member, including the right to vote on matters before the NSNC.
d. The Treasurer shall maintain the records of the Council’s finances and books of accounts and perform other duties in accordance with the Council’s Financial Management Plan. The Treasurer shall also have such additional duties as are set forth in Article XI, Financial Accountability.
Past Agendas and Minutes for Executive Committee
Hot Topics & News
- Business Watch Meeting November 19th
- Planning News
- Chamber of Commerce Seeking Nominations
- Free Workshops
- Notice of Intent to Adopt A Mitigated Negative Declaration – Cal State Univ. Northridge
- Application for Police Permit for 19563 Parthenia Street
- Learn About LimeBike
- Mayor’s Weekly Update
- Commercial Cannabis Signage Ordinance Information
- Construction Has Begun on the Oakridge Estate Park
The Friends of Oakridge is excited to announce that the City of Los Angeles has begun construction on The Oakridge Estate Park. READ MORE
- Los Angeles County Superior Court is seeking qualified citizens to apply for the Los Angeles County Civil Grand Jury.
- METRO Relocation Info
- Re-imagining Reseda Blvd – Help Make the Matador Mile!
- LA Needs to Borrow $50 to 70 Million to Pay Out Lawsuits, Committee Concludes
- Possible New Gas Leak Reported at Porter Ranch Near Plugged Well
- LAFD Launches New SOBER Unit Pilot Program