L.A.’s Eviction Protections
The Los Angeles Housing & Community Investment Department’s Renter Protections page (https://hcidla2.lacity.org/highlights/renter-protections) has been updated as of March 31 to reflect the new ordinance, including the “rent increase freeze” on RSO rentals.
- The best source of FAQ is (https://hcidla2.lacity.org/covid-19) as it is more comprehensive, and will have the latest info, also can be Google translated on demand.
- Highly Recommend – constituents contact HCIDLA so that, if necessary, cases are properly and timely documented and communication with tenants/landlords can begin even sooner.
HOTLINE: 1-866-557-7368 M-F 8:30A-4:30P
Or online: hcidla.lacity.org/ask-hcidla
Hot Topics & News
- LAPD Operations Valley Bureau Community Police Academy
- Mayor Garcetti has released his proposed budget for over $140 million in housing and community development federal grant funds. SHARE YOUR INPUT
VIEW FLYERS HERE:
- Kamp Kaleidoscope Book Drive thru August 12th.
NORTHRIDGE REC CENTER, 18300 Lemarsh St., Northridge, CA 91325
- S.O.L.I.D. Pancake Breakfast 4-30-22
- School Police Explorer Program
- We’re Here For You
LAPD Devonshire Basic Car Info and Map
Home-Sharing Ordinance Info