L.A.’s Eviction Protections
The Los Angeles Housing & Community Investment Department’s Eviction Protections page (website) has been updated as of March 31 to reflect the new ordinance, including the “rent increase freeze” on RSO rentals.
- Currently, the HCIDLA Hotline is scheduled to operate weekends to assist tenants and landlords during the month of April.
- The best source of FAQ is the HCIDLA COVID-19 page as it is more comprehensive, and will have the latest info, also can be Google translated on demand.
- Highly Recommend – constituents contact HCIDLA so that, if necessary, cases are properly and timely documented and communication with tenants/landlords can begin even sooner.
HOTLINE: 1-866-557-7368 M-F 8:30A-4:30P, and Sat and Sun, 10A-3P
Or online: hcidla.lacity.org/ask-hcidla
Hot Topics & News
- School Police Explorer Program
- TREE REMOVAL NOTIFICATION
- We’re Here For You
- Application for Police Permit for 19563 Parthenia Street
- Learn About LimeBike
- Commercial Cannabis Signage Ordinance Information
- Construction Has Begun on the Oakridge Estate Park
The Friends of Oakridge is excited to announce that the City of Los Angeles has begun construction on The Oakridge Estate Park. READ MORE
- METRO Relocation Info
- Re-imagining Reseda Blvd – Help Make the Matador Mile!
- LA Needs to Borrow $50 to 70 Million to Pay Out Lawsuits, Committee Concludes
- Possible New Gas Leak Reported at Porter Ranch Near Plugged Well
- LAFD Launches New SOBER Unit Pilot Program
Home-Sharing Ordinance Info