L.A.’s Eviction Protections
The Los Angeles Housing & Community Investment Department’s Eviction Protections page (website) has been updated as of March 31 to reflect the new ordinance, including the “rent increase freeze” on RSO rentals.
- Currently, the HCIDLA Hotline is scheduled to operate weekends to assist tenants and landlords during the month of April.
- The best source of FAQ is the HCIDLA COVID-19 page as it is more comprehensive, and will have the latest info, also can be Google translated on demand.
- Highly Recommend – constituents contact HCIDLA so that, if necessary, cases are properly and timely documented and communication with tenants/landlords can begin even sooner.
HOTLINE: 1-866-557-7368 M-F 8:30A-4:30P, and Sat and Sun, 10A-3P
Or online: hcidla.lacity.org/ask-hcidla
Hot Topics & News
- West Valley Animal Shelter
Email Sent to Northridge South Neighborhood Council Board.
- School Police Explorer Program
- TREE REMOVAL NOTIFICATION
- We’re Here For You
- Application for Police Permit for 19563 Parthenia Street
- Learn About LimeBike
- Commercial Cannabis Signage Ordinance Information
- METRO Relocation Info
- Re-imagining Reseda Blvd – Help Make the Matador Mile!
- Possible New Gas Leak Reported at Porter Ranch Near Plugged Well
- LAFD Launches New SOBER Unit Pilot Program
Home-Sharing Ordinance Info