Maps of NSNC Boundaries
Here is a map of the “certified” Northridge South Neighborhood Council:
View Northridge South in a larger map
Community Resource Map
- Click here – PDF – (includes LAPD car information too)
Bureau of Engineering NSNC Boundary Map
- Click here – PDF
Community Resources – Draft (still need senior centers and more)
View NSNC Resources in a larger map
Here is the description of the boundaries:
North: Nordhoff St from Winnetka Ave to Corbin Ave, then Nordhoff Way from Corbin Ave to Nordhoff St, then continuing on Nordhoff St again to the flood control channel (Bull Creek) between Petit Ave and Hayvenhurst Ave.
East: The flood control channel (Bull Creek) from Nordhoff St to Roscoe Blvd.
South: Roscoe Blvd from the flood control channel (Bull Creek) between Hayvenhurst Ave and Roscoe Pl to Louise Ave, then Louise Ave from Roscoe Blvd to Saticoy St, then Saticoy St from Louise Ave to White Oak Ave, then White Oak Ave from Saticoy St to Roscoe Blvd, then Roscoe Blvd from White Oak Ave to Corbin Ave.
West: Corbin Ave from Roscoe Blvd to Parthenia St, then Parthenia St from Corbin Ave to Winnetka Ave, then Winnetka Ave from Parthenia St to Nordhoff St.
Map of all neighborhood councils in the City of Los Angeles:
Neighborhood Councils – Map of each
Map of all neighborhood councils in the City of Los Angeles
Hot Topics & News
- Commercial Cannabis Signage Ordinance Information
- PUBLIC HEARINGS Re: 8440 N Balboa & 19519 W. Roscoe
- PUBLIC NOTICE Re: Installation of phone company cabinet at 17630 N. Strathern.
- Construction Has Begun on the Oakridge Estate Park
The Friends of Oakridge is excited to announce that the City of Los Angeles has begun construction on The Oakridge Estate Park. READ MORE
- Mayor’s Weekly Update
- Los Angeles County Superior Court is seeking qualified citizens to apply for the Los Angeles County Civil Grand Jury.
- What is Open Space? Informational meetings being held at various locations.
- METRO Relocation Info
- FREE BULKY ITEM DROP OFF
- Re-imagining Reseda Blvd – Help Make the Matador Mile!
- LA Needs to Borrow $50 to 70 Million to Pay Out Lawsuits, Committee Concludes
- Possible New Gas Leak Reported at Porter Ranch Near Plugged Well
- LAFD Launches New SOBER Unit Pilot Program