North San Fernando Valley BRT Project Updates
ATTEND AN INFORMATIONAL MEETING IN AUGUST
Join us to learn more!
Please join us at the upcoming informational meetings for the North San Fernando Valley Bus Rapid Transit Corridor project to learn more about Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) and the proposed project alternatives.
At the informational meeting you will have an opportunity to:
> Learn more about the project > Provide input on proposed project alternatives > Meet the project team and have questions answered > Enjoy family-friendly activities, free food and refreshments
Thursday, August 8, 5:30–7:30pm
Laurel Hall School, Cafeteria
11919 Oxnard St, North Hollywood 91606
Limited parking is available.
Saturday, August 10, 11am–1pm
Plaza Del Valle Community Room
8610 Van Nuys Bl, Panorama City 91402
Limited parking is available. Can’t make it between 11am-1pm? The team will be staying through the Plaza’s Back to School Event until late afternoon.
Monday, August 12, 6–8pm
CSUN Orange Grove Bistro
18111 Nordhoff St, Northridge 91325
Validated parking is available.
The project is scheduled for consideration at the Thursday, September 26 Metro Board of Directors regular meeting to accept the Alternatives Analysis report, which you can view on the project website, and advance the project to environmental review.
All Metro meetings are held in ADA accessible facilities and are accessible by transit. Spanish translation will provided. ADA accommodations and other translations are available by calling 323.466.3876 or California Relay Service at 711 at least 72 hours in advance.
Hot Topics & News
- School Police Explorer Program
- TREE REMOVAL NOTIFICATION
- We’re Here For You
- Planning News
- Notice of Intent to Adopt A Mitigated Negative Declaration – Cal State Univ. Northridge
- Application for Police Permit for 19563 Parthenia Street
- Learn About LimeBike
- Commercial Cannabis Signage Ordinance Information
- Construction Has Begun on the Oakridge Estate Park
The Friends of Oakridge is excited to announce that the City of Los Angeles has begun construction on The Oakridge Estate Park. READ MORE
- Los Angeles County Superior Court is seeking qualified citizens to apply for the Los Angeles County Civil Grand Jury.
- METRO Relocation Info
- Re-imagining Reseda Blvd – Help Make the Matador Mile!
- LA Needs to Borrow $50 to 70 Million to Pay Out Lawsuits, Committee Concludes
- Possible New Gas Leak Reported at Porter Ranch Near Plugged Well
- LAFD Launches New SOBER Unit Pilot Program