Planning and Land Use Committee
- CPC-2015-3215-CU-ZV-ZAA-SPR – NOTICE TO APPELANT(S), APPLICANT(S), OWNER(S), OCCUPANT(S) AND INTERESTED PARTIES WITHIN A 500-FOOT RADIUS.
You are hereby notified that the Planning and Land Use Management (PLUM) Committee of the Los Angeles City Council will hold a public hearing on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at approximately 2:30 pm or soon thereafter in the Board of Public Works Edward R. Roybal Hearing Room 350, City Hall, 200 North Spring Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012 SEE FULL NOTICE HERE
Planning and Land Use links:
- City of Los Angeles Department of Building and Safety. LINK
(To check on current building permits please go to LADBS web site and click on top banner for On Line Services, a banner will drop and click on Property Activity Report. Follow directions and enter the address of the project. Current permits will be shown on a subsequent page.)
- ZIMAS – LINK.
(You can use ZIMAS to check current zoning city planning case and aerial photos. There is a wealth of information on the site and the directions cannot be covered on this web site.)
Have a Land Use question?
We would like to hear from you. Please send us an email and we will get back with you shortly.
Extended School Year
Hot Topics & News
- School Police Explorer Program
- TREE REMOVAL NOTIFICATION
- We’re Here For You
- Application for Police Permit for 19563 Parthenia Street
- Learn About LimeBike
- Commercial Cannabis Signage Ordinance Information
- METRO Relocation Info
- Re-imagining Reseda Blvd – Help Make the Matador Mile!
- Possible New Gas Leak Reported at Porter Ranch Near Plugged Well
- LAFD Launches New SOBER Unit Pilot Program
Home-Sharing Ordinance Info