PROPOSED SPEED LIMIT CHANGES IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD
As part of the City’s commitment to safe streets, the Department of Transportation is ensuring that speed limits can be enforced citywide. In the details below, you can view the DOT letters sent out to inform us that speed surveys were recently conducted within our neighborhood and the surveys have resulted in proposed speed limit changes. The letters further describe the process behind setting speed limits and conducting radar-based speed enforcement. The letter also contains the contact information should you have any questions on the matter.
- Proposed change from 35MPH to 40MPH on Winnetka Avenue between Nordhoff Street and Ventura Blvd. Details
- Proposed change from 35MPH to 40MPH on Lindley Avenue between Nordhoff Street and Ventura Blvd. Details
- Proposed change from 40MPH to 45MPH on Nordhoff Way between Nordhoff Street and Corbin Ave. Details
Hot Topics & News
- West Valley Animal Shelter
Email Sent to Northridge South Neighborhood Council Board.
- School Police Explorer Program
- TREE REMOVAL NOTIFICATION
- We’re Here For You
- Application for Police Permit for 19563 Parthenia Street
- Learn About LimeBike
- Commercial Cannabis Signage Ordinance Information
- METRO Relocation Info
- Re-imagining Reseda Blvd – Help Make the Matador Mile!
- Possible New Gas Leak Reported at Porter Ranch Near Plugged Well
- LAFD Launches New SOBER Unit Pilot Program
Home-Sharing Ordinance Info