Resiliency Planning Workshop Info
Are We Ready? Survey on Northridge Resiliency Indicators
CSUN Master of Urban Planning program is currently preparing a resiliency plan for Northridge and we would like to gather your thoughts on what is most important to you in your community. Only one member of the household should reply to this survey. This survey should only take 4-5 minutes to complete. Please respond to this survey before November 15, 2017.
Here is the survey link: https://tinyurl.com/CSUN-ResilienceSurvey
Hot Topics & News
- Town Hall Meeting – Long-Term Impacts of the Aliso Canyon Gas Leak
- Application for Police Permit for 19563 Parthenia Street
- LAPD Pancake Breakfast & Open House
- Learn About LimeBike
- Take the Survey
- Mayor’s Weekly Update
- Commercial Cannabis Signage Ordinance Information
- Construction Has Begun on the Oakridge Estate Park
The Friends of Oakridge is excited to announce that the City of Los Angeles has begun construction on The Oakridge Estate Park. READ MORE
- Los Angeles County Superior Court is seeking qualified citizens to apply for the Los Angeles County Civil Grand Jury.
- METRO Relocation Info
- Re-imagining Reseda Blvd – Help Make the Matador Mile!
- LA Needs to Borrow $50 to 70 Million to Pay Out Lawsuits, Committee Concludes
- Possible New Gas Leak Reported at Porter Ranch Near Plugged Well
- LAFD Launches New SOBER Unit Pilot Program