Resiliency Planning Workshop
How can Northridge residents be better prepared for future catastrophes? Being able to recover quickly and well from a crisis – and preferably prevent a crisis in the first place is the goal of our resiliency workshop. We want to hear your ideas. This semester CSUN urban planning graduate students are preparing a resiliency plan. Elements include: Community Networks, Crime Safety, Transportation, Health, Food, Planning Efforts, Traffic Safety, Walkability, Education, Water, Housing, Business Environment, Infrastructure, Energy, and Environmental Concerns. Workshop will be held Wednesday November 15th, 2017 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm, at Emle’s Restaurant 9250 Reseda Blvd, Northridge.
For more information, please contact Karen Chavez at 818-235-9629 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Construction Has Begun on the Oakridge Estate Park
The Friends of Oakridge is excited to announce that the City of Los Angeles has begun construction on The Oakridge Estate Park. READ MORE
- Upcoming events
- Mayor’s Weekly Update
- Los Angeles County Superior Court is seeking qualified citizens to apply for the Los Angeles County Civil Grand Jury.
- What is Open Space? Informational meetings being held at various locations.
- METRO Relocation Info
- FREE BULKY ITEM DROP OFF
- Re-imagining Reseda Blvd – Help Make the Matador Mile!
- LA Needs to Borrow $50 to 70 Million to Pay Out Lawsuits, Committee Concludes
- Possible New Gas Leak Reported at Porter Ranch Near Plugged Well
- LAFD Launches New SOBER Unit Pilot Program